[daip] [Fwd: moving data to different machines ....]

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Fri Jul 27 12:45:14 EDT 2007

Well there are a couple possibilities:

Even though you put in the right user number the USERID input might be set to
something else.  So set USERID to 0 and see if your catalog shows up.  This is
common problem after using MOVE.

Your catalog might have been destroyed for some reason.  If this is the case,
type RUN RECAT *outside of AIPS* and answer it's questions.  It will recreate
the catalog.

Cheers,

Amy