[daip] AIPS compile problem - You can ignore the previous message

Jim Bodie jabpci at cis.rit.edu
Thu Jul 26 17:22:03 EDT 2007

Hi there.  You can probably ignore my previous note (included here for
your reference).  While reading the Install Wizard guide, I must have
completely missed the SUL platform.  The installed offered SOL which is
for Solaris so I didn't think anything of it.  While digging throguh the
various documents you offer, I came across SUL.  I just performed a binary
install using SUL as the platform type and finally, everything downloaded
and installed.

I would think that using SOL for the platform type should be compatable,
but I'm not concerned.  I have an install and can move on.  Thanks!

Jim Bodie

// Jim Bodie, RIT Center for Imaging Science, <jabpci at cis.rit.edu>