[daip] More BATCH/disk problems on pilabo

Frazer Owen fowen at nrao.edu
Mon Jul 16 16:04:45 EDT 2007

OK, I figured out how to run recat outside of AIPS and recovered almost
all the files. However,
there was a scratch file in slot 1. I deleted it inside AIPS and then
tried to run RECAT inside
AIPS. I get a message:

 >recat
AIPS 2: ZRENAM: DA05:UVD001001.0GY;      ALREADY EXISTS. IERR=   6
AIPS 2: DISK  5 IN-CNO    2 OUT-CNO    1 RENUMBERING PROBLEM
AIPS 2: NO FILES RENUMBERED

However when I look on disk 5 under DA01, there is no such file. I am at
a loss as
to what to do now.