[daip] CLCOR and the ATLBA

Sean Dougherty sean.dougherty at nrc.ca
Wed Jul 4 20:37:42 EDT 2007

Chris,
It would be nice to "hack" the code. However, I'm using a binary
installation.

Being the unfortunate end-user, I'm happy for you guys to figure out
what needs to be done. Just for the record, using the supposed defaults
in CLCOR (for LH systems and Greenwich meridian) does not provide the
correct delay/rate/phase for the ATCA when I inject the offsets that
Adam suggested. Indeed, it makes matters worse than if I did nothing.

Sean