[daip] error message in FILLM

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 20 10:31:37 EST 2007

What happened to the evidence that the Tsys was applied to the EVLA
antennas?  All of their fluxes were essentially the same numeric value
as the VLA-VLA baselines.  Clearly they had Tsys applied unless there
is a very bad combination of bad Tsys measurements etc etc

The Tsys is never applied to the weights by the on-line system - in
fact FILLM is the one place they are computed and the Tsys
measurements are always used in that computation independent of this
Tsys application bit.

Further, I was told that the Tsys would always be applied to all or
always not applied to all rather than on an antenna basis.  Otherwise,
one gets baselines fully corrected, baselines partly corrected, and
baselines totally uncorrected in a complete mix.  Should FILLM really
expect such a mess?

Did any body take some Z-mode data for me to test that new portion of
FILLM?

Eric