[daip] error message in FILLM

Claire Chandler cchandle at nrao.edu
Mon Feb 19 18:46:48 EST 2007

So the question is, did FILLM apply the Tsys corrections to the data from
the EVLA antennas when it loaded them?  It seems not, since the weights on
all the EVLA-EVLA baselines are constant.

But in principle since FILLM can detect whether the Tsys corrections have
been applied in an antenna-based way, it could do these corrections.  Can
I request that this be fixed in FILLM so that I can calibrate my data from
last night correctly?

Claire