[daip] installation of 31DEC08

Eric Greisen egreisen at NRAO.EDU
Wed Dec 12 10:46:43 EST 2007

Svetlana Jorstad writes:
 > I am surprised about the site name
 > because before installation of the new version
 > I checked what is the site name of the old version
 > and used the same name BUSJET.

        Check what is in /sjet02/aips/HOSTS.LIST

 >  I "setenved" $SYSLOCAL = /sjet02/aips/31DEC08/LINUX/SYSTEM/BUSJET

  Don't do this - instead do

source /sjet02/aips/LOGIN.CSH        (csh or tcsh shells)
. /sjet02/aips/LOGIN.SH              (bash shell)
$CDTST
echo $SYSLOCAL

 > as it should be. However, in this directory there is
 > MAKE.MNJ and there is no MAKE.BMNJ.

   After the above, cp $UPDUNIX/MAKE.BMNJ $SYSLOCAL

 > Where could I find it?
 > How could I repeat steps FILAIP and POPSGN ?

RUN FILAIP
6 2
RUN POPSGN
0 POPSDAT TST

How did you answer the laptop question - that might also affect the
HOSTS.LIST and apparent SITE issue.  If that answer changed then your
host name would change from BUSJET to LOCALHOST or vice versa.

Eric Greisen