[daip] STUFFR/MATCH

Andy Biggs adb at roe.ac.uk
Tue Aug 28 12:53:12 EDT 2007

Hi Eric. Sorry to bother you again, but I've had a look at the output from
STUFFR after MATCH and there's something a bit peculiar. With the STUFFR
output without MATCH, VPLOT gives times which are centered on 1/00 as I
would expect. However, the STUFFR output after MATCH is not centered on
1/00 and covers a much wider range of hour angle than it should.

I've checked the output of TI2HA for one day's data, with and without
MATCH having been ran on it. VPLOT does indeed give different times for
each (plotted with BPARM = 0) and the new times seem to correspond to the
ones that are appearing in the STUFFR output. However, if I VPLOT the
post-MATCH data (before TI2HA) and the pre-MATCH dataset, the times are
identical.

I've checked this because following the proper procedure with MATCH gives
a higher noise whilst I would expect the result to be more or less
identical. I'm wondering if this is the reason.

Cheers,

Andy