[daip] question about processing of 512 Mbps experiment BP112

Piner Glenn gpiner at whittier.edu
Wed Aug 15 17:22:43 EDT 2007

Hello,

I have a 512 Mbps experiment BP112 that I am beginning to try and reduce.
It is an 86 GHz experiment. The problem is that the first set of 4 IF's at 86 GHz
are stored as one FREQID, and the second set of 4 IF's are stored as another
FREQID. My questions is how I can get these to be considered IF 1-8 of the
same FREQID for fringe-fitting, etc.

If I try and download the data from the archive, the FREQID's are stored as
separate files and using DOCONCAT in FITLD refuses to combine them as one file because they
are at different frequencies.

It I load them using FITLD from my distribution tape, it all goes to the same
file but is stored as separate FREQIDs and subarrays. Then VLBAFIX splits them
to separate files again.

Any help in how to deal with this issue would be appreciated,

Thanks,

Glenn Piner