[daip] strange uvflg errors

Jacqueline Hodge jhodge at student.physics.ucdavis.edu
Wed Aug 8 16:53:02 EDT 2007

Hi there,
I'm having some trouble with UVFLG.  It started when I tried calling it
with tget as usual, and got something like "SYMBOL? [ ]" (I don't remember
what was in the brackets, but it was something like OUTFLGVER..)  When I
tried doing "task 'uvflg'" instead, i got a message about a missing
adverb.  I tried doing restore 0 and a few other things, but now when I
try to run UVFLG, I get something like this:

>go
forrtl: severe (61): format/variable-type mismatch, unit -5, file Internal
Formatted Write
Image              PC        Routine            Line        Source
UVFLG.EXE          080FDF04  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          080FCADC  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          080DAF6D  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          080B2804  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          080B2CDB  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          080CA344  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          080C9725  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          08056F37  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          0804B0D0  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          0804B01D  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
Unknown            0012679A  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
UVFLG.EXE          0804AF51  Unknown               Unknown  Unknown
AIPS 1: Resumes

It does seem to flag what I'm asking it to, but it leaves the file's
status busy.  The message I get is also slightly different. I'll paste it
below in case it's helpful:

UVFLG1: Task UVFLG  (release of 31DEC07) begins
UVFLG1: Wrote        1 flags to flag table version  1

(As opposed to what I am used to getting:)

UVFLG1 16:56:48 Task UVFLG  (release of 31DEC07) begins
UVFLG1 16:56:48 Writing flagging information in FG table   1
UVFLG1 16:56:48 Appears to have ended successfully
UVFLG1 16:56:48 orion        31DEC07 TST: Cpu=       0.0  Real=       0

Please help!
Thank you,
Jackie

--