[daip] [Fwd: more on AVSPC]

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 20 15:53:03 EDT 2007

Having discussed with Gustaaf the identity of the outputs for the four
following groups we arrived to the following conclusion/explanation:

Gustaaf's input data has 8 frequency channel. He played with the range
of averaged channels 2-6. This range is close to the 75% range 2-7 (for
his data number of channel 8.). So the explicit averaging has to give
almost identical output as the default (75%) averaging. I think his
identity was not perfect.

Anyway I think this is the explanation.

Leonia