[daip] Problem with VLAPROCS

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Fri Apr 20 12:35:31 EDT 2007

No problem, although ccing to daip at nrao.edu is a good idea in case I am not around.

>> go vlacalib
> AIPS 1: SYSTEM command to be executed is:
> AIPS 1: ls -1 $AIPSTARS/3C286_C.MODEL >& /dev/null
> AIPS 1: Resumes
> AIPS 1: CATALOG ENTRY NOT FOUND
>
> Do you think all is ok?

No everything is not O.K..  Hmmmm, I wonder if there is a bug in VLACAL.  What
this means is that VLACAL cannot find the 3C286_C.MODEL file.  I will look at
this.   Are those all the messages you got?  Could you do a TGET CALIB after
running VLACAL and send me CALIB's inputs.

Thanks,

Amy