[daip] ANBPL

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Thu Sep 28 11:40:32 EDT 2006

Andy,

You can try using UVPLT just to check

UVPLT plots uvdata (BPARM(2)) as a function of elevation (BPARM(1) =15) .
But all baselines are mixed together at one plot. So if you want to
check the value for one antenna and one baseline
use only one value at the BASELINE list and at ANTANNA list.

For example ANTENNA = 3 0;   BASELINE 2 0 provides the plot of uvdata of
the baseline 2-3 as a function
of elevation of antenna 3

Leonid Kogan