[daip] QINP

Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Wed Sep 20 17:44:08 EDT 2006

WHile I'm on a roll here, I'll pass on what happens when I try QINP.  On
noatak, my linux box, I just get:
 >qinp
AIPS 1: SYMBOL?       QINP

That is with and without version being set.

On my Mac, I get several lines of the form
AIPS 1: NAME NOT UNIQUE: COULD BE BW067
The alternatives presented are a list of the files I have in the area
pointed to by VERSION.  When I unset VERSION, I get a much longer list,
all starting with A (probably quit after some maximum number).  They
generally look like adverb and task names (starting with ABACKUP,
ABORTTASK, ABOUT, ABS, ACCOR, ....)

Cheers,

Craig

     R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
     cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory
     Phone  505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
     Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA