[daip] TVSERV.EXE Issue

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sun Oct 29 13:24:23 EST 2006

Adrienne Stilp writes:

 > Can't find /local/tmp/AIPS/AIPS/31DEC06/LINUX/LOAD/ZSTRTA.EXE

 > [adrienne at shower AIPS]$ STARTPMON: [SHOWER] Cannot find
 > /local/tmp/AIPS/AIPS/31DEC06/LINUX/LOAD/TPMON.EXE

 > UNIXSERVERS: Cannot find TVSERV.EXE in
 > /local/tmp/AIPS/AIPS/31DEC06/LINUX/LOAD

I have to admit to some confusion.  It cannot find any of the load
modules but the $AIPS_ROOT path concerns me.  tmp is seldom in a path
that one wishes to keep.  Is your aips_root area realy
      /local/tmp/AIPS/AIPS
which is where it is looking for everything (and not finding
anything).

Perhaps the AIPS_ROOT settings in the various proc files in the
aips_root area are wrong.