[daip] more problems with 31DEC05

shoshana rosenthal shoshana at cfa.harvard.edu
Thu Oct 5 14:13:30 EDT 2006

HI,
I tried to start aips 31DEC05 while another user was running 31DEC06
and I get the following error and aips exits,
-----------------------
START_AIPS: Starting TPMON daemons on RGLINUX4 asynchronously...
Starting up 31DEC05 AIPS with normal priority
Begin the one true AIPS number 2 (release of 31DEC05) at priority =   0
AIPS2: /lib/tls/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.3.4' not found (required by
AIPS2)
[aips at RGLINUX4 ~]$ STARTPMON: [RGLINUX4] Warning: Using TPMON in TST/CVX,
not NEW
STARTPMON: [RGLINUX4] Starting TPMON1 with output SUPPRESSED
STARTPMON: [RGLINUX4] Starting TPMON2 with output SUPPRESSED
STARTPMON: [RGLINUX4] Starting TPMON3 with output SUPPRESSED
STARTPMON: [RGLINUX4] Starting TPMON4 with output SUPPRESSED

-------
Do you know what the problem might be?

thanks
Shoshana