[daip] Azimuth plots?

Michael Rupen mrupen at nrao.edu
Wed Oct 4 17:59:14 EDT 2006

Dear DAIP,
   I would like to plot azimuth vs. time for a VLA data set, to see whether
I'm looking down an arm or some such at a certain time when Tsys shoots up.
UVPLT claims to plot azimuth (BPARM(1)= 18) but although I can plot
az vs. el (BPARM 18,15) I cannot plot az. vs time (BPARM 18,11), getting
the message

   UVPLT1: Task UVPLT  (release of 31DEC06) begins
   UVPLT1: XYSCAL: AXIS 2 DEGENERATE
   UVPLT1: SCAL: XYSCL ERROR  1
   UVPLT1: Purports to die of UNNATURAL causes
   UVPLT1: scamper      31DEC06 TST: Cpu=       0.1  Real=       0

Any thoughts?  This was on scamper with AIPS TST...

Thanks --

            Michael