[daip] AIPS with lots of spectral channels

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Oct 3 13:13:02 EDT 2006

Hi Chris,

I don't think that would have a negative impact on people with less
spectral points, it just depends on how much memory you have.  I will
ask the systems people about this though.  BTW, it can significantly
mess things up if you change the installation and then run the midnight job.

I could also look into increasing MAXCIF here.  But I have a vague
recollection that you guys have an old version on AIPS, is that true?

Cheers,

Amy