[daip] Re: UVCON -- Apple

Hans-Rainer Kloeckner hrk at astro.ox.ac.uk
Tue May 30 10:43:43 EDT 2006

Hi Eric,

Thank's for the reply. I have tested the input on my linux machine and
there it works fine, so there is a problem with the Apple, which is IBMPPC
12" power book. I will try to install the binaries to check that is works.

greetings from the very cold and rainy Oxford

hans

                                      Hans - Rainer Kloeckner

                                                        University of Oxford
                                                    Denys Wilkinson Building