[daip] Re: DELZN questions

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Tue May 23 18:27:23 EDT 2006

George,

The following is another comment to your request 3a

  a. Why not do the plots in time units, since this will make comparison
     with plots of the input MBDs easier?

First of all it is not soi simple to compare the value on the plot with
the value of the MBD at CL table,
because DELZN does not plot directely MBD of the SN table. See the
DELZN's explain .
Second,  DELZN plots are labeled at the part of days.
Using PRTAB to print out the SN table you can type DOHMS=0 and the time
will be printed out at the part of the day also.

Leonia