[daip] RE: New Zealand and UVCON

Stuart Weston stuartweston at astronomy.org.nz
Tue May 16 16:05:13 EDT 2006

Dear Leonid,

Awesome thank you very much for your reply.

Yes my XYZ are earth centered coords.

Thank you for your patience, you are right to assume that I am new and
have a basic understanding of what I am dealing with here. Its 25 yrs
since I graduated in Physics from Manchester, UK and have only just gone
back for an M.Phil this year.

I will go through your suggestions today. Once again thank you very very
much for the assitance it is very much appreciated.

Stuart

Home Tele  : +64 9 4138281
Mobile        : +64 21 713062
Email         : stuartweston at astronomy.org.nz