[daip] IRING

AIPS en Tuktoyuk kyle at inaoep.mx
Thu Mar 30 13:05:41 EST 2006

Hi Eric,

I made the sqrt((uvreal)^2+(uvimag)^2) with MATHS and COMB but IRING will not
plot the output because the (x and y axis are not a position pair) as the error
message printed. It's all good though, I don't think there is a way to get the
outputs of FFT to properly plot as Baselength Vs Amplitudes so I'll stick to IDL
to do FFT and plot my maps.  This might be due to us using the 15JAN96 version
of AIPs, my supervisor will upgrade to the latest version after my work term
ends at the end of April.

Again, thanks for your help.
Have a good day,

Kyle Mede