[daip] Re: install.pl error (FIXED, I AM VERY SORRY)

Jose-Maria Torrelles torrelles at ieec.fcr.es
Fri Mar 24 12:12:59 EST 2006

Dear AIPS group, I am very sorry to have sent the previous
mail. It was my fault! For some reason I had asigned to my normal
account to share the group of the root to run several
programs. I changed that and now install.pl is running without any problem.

All the best and sorry again!

Jose

--
Jose-Maria Torrelles
Instituto de Ciencias del Espacio (CSIC)
e-mail: torrelles at ieec.fcr.es