[daip] Re: Requested change to IMAGR

Lincoln lincoln at cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Mar 8 16:42:04 EST 2006

Hi Eric,

I would like to follow up on my email of March 2.  I can better hone my
questions.

You previously suggested:

>> Note that IMAGR can make a big output cube and then
>> Clean a few channels for it at each execution.

If we restart IMAGR, directing it to an existing, partly cleaned cube,
then how do we tell it to restart cleaning at channel x and stop after N
channels?  We are under the impression that once restarted on channel X,
IMAGR will continue cleaning to the last plane.

Best,
Lincoln

--
Lincoln J. Greenhill               Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory
Office:     1 617-495-7194         60 Garden St, Cambridge, MA 02138
Cell:       1 617 851 8918         E-mail:  greenhill at cfa.harvard.edu
FAX:        1 617-495-7345