[daip] PCCOR question

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Thu Jun 22 11:46:21 EDT 2006

Hi Dayton,

There is a confusion with a cable delay.

PC table as it is used for VLBA data has a cable delay which is the same
for all IFs for the given time.
It is given in seconds, not in "tne pair of real and imaginary values
per antenna per time interval"
It looks likes that your "cable" delay is put in the pulse cal tone
column of the PC table having one tone only?
Is it true?
I think such a format is far from the PCCOR concept but still I'd like
to see your PC table output.

Can you send it to me please?