[daip] AIPS under Fedora Core and g77/gcc 3.4.4

rlaing at eso.org rlaing at eso.org
Wed Jan 18 12:52:37 EST 2006

On Wed, 11 Jan 2006, Patrick P Murphy wrote:

> We have seen one "problem" with RHEL v4 in that some AIPS TV operations
> seem slow, especially the common mode of contrast or brightness
> adjustment ("tvfiddle") with the cursor.  This may or may not be a
> problem with Fedora but it's something to check.

Dear Pat and AIPS people

I can confirm that this is a problem with Fedora Core 3. Everything
else I have tried so far seems to work.

Cheers

Robert

--
Robert Laing
European ALMA Instrument Scientist

European Southern Observatory
Karl-Schwarzschild-Strasse 2
D-85748 Garching-bei-Muenchen
Germany

Telephone (direct)     (+49) 89 3200 6625
           (secretary)                6631/6234/6678
Fax                                  6611

rlaing at eso.org