[daip] SPLAT/CQ table

Lynn D. Matthews lmatthew at cfa.harvard.edu
Tue Jan 17 17:35:49 EST 2006

I have a VLBA data set where I have run SPLAT with DOCAL=-1, DOBAND=1 in
order to apply bandpass corrections generated using the autocorrelation
data. I wish to then run CPASS (or BPASS) again to generate another BP
table to correct the phases only.

However, if I run any subsequent task on the SPLATTed file, I get the
warning:

** WARNING - Subarray   1 contains VLBA data, but no CQ data
** to enable VLBA decorrelation corrections

even though there is a non-empty CQ file attached. Has SPLAT already done
something with the CQ table? Also, is there a general danger of using
SPLAT if CVEL must subsequently be run on the data?

Thanks,

Lynn Matthews