[daip] Frequency coordinates(31DEC05 vs 31DEC04)

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 21 19:49:45 EST 2006

I have found the source of the problem.  We have changed the code in
31DEC05 for FQ tables to match what is done for most other table types
- which allows the columns to be in an order other than expected.
This means that the column labels must now be correct.

You spell sideband with a space = 'SIDE BAND', while 'SIDEBAND' is
expected.

Note that Tracy's sideband is really upper but the increment negative
so I would have expected a +1 for sideband and a negative increment in
the FQ table.

I suppose I could add special code to check for an alternate spelling
but would be loathe to put that in 31DEC05.