[daip] SNSMO

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Wed Feb 15 16:07:37 EST 2006

I am sorry, I made a small mistake, I set DOBTWEEN = -1 in my tests, so
the last two scans on the results I was looking at were all the same.
But if you look at the data I sent you you will see that the last scan
will have all the same data used for the average, which is why they are
the same.

Also, because of the way your data has large gaps I can easily see that
if you change the smoothing times you will get different results.  Do
the smoothing yourself by hand with the data I sent you and you will
convince yourself of this!  It is not difficult, you just figure out the
values that are in the time range for each point and you will see that
they are the same points for the smoothed values that are the same.

Amy