[daip] UVPRM bug

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Tue Feb 7 19:14:00 EST 2006

Hi Cormac,

Sorry it took so long to get back to you but Eric is away and I was out
sick so that left only one daip.  I looked at UVPRM and this looks like
a feature.  I am not sure why but the subroutine that sets the stokes,
sets it to RR or LL if the stokes is undefined unless calibrating and
then sets it to I.  Since this does not make sense to me, I will talk to
Eric when he gets back and we will either change that or change the help
file to reflect what is really happening.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Cheers,

Amy