[daip] (no subject)

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Thu Aug 31 11:36:50 EDT 2006

Please always use a subject.  We get so much spam we could easily not
approve your message if it has no subject.  The only reason I approved
you message is that I noticed it was from the Raman Institute and I had
just approved another message from there.

Do a INP EXPLAIN.  You will see that DOCRT=-1 and OUTPRINT is set to
150M.LISTR.  Set DOCRT > 0 and it should print the explain file to the
screen.

LOGIN.SH and LOGIN.CSH are shell scripts and should not be executables.
  To run them either type ". LOGIN.SH" or "source LOGIN.CSH" depending
on you shell.

Amy