[daip] (no subject)

Ruta Kale ruta at rri.res.in
Thu Aug 31 09:36:35 EDT 2006

Dear Sir/Madam,
I installed aips in CentOS.But there is a problem.
If i type 'explain' it shows me some message.I am
copying the message ---

>explain
AIPS 1: ZTXOP2: using translated file name =
AIPS 1: ZTXOP2: /home/ruta/AIPS_FILES//150M.LISTR
>explain imagr
AIPS 1: ZTXOP2: using translated file name =
AIPS 1: ZTXOP2: /home/ruta/AIPS_FILES//150M.LISTR

it is showing the path which i had exported before.i had also run listr
which created the file 150M.LISTR.i dont know why is it showing it here..

I am able to run tasks ,but am not able to read the explanations for any.

Other thing which i noticed is that :the LOGIN.SH and LOGIN.CSH files are
ordinary text files and not displayed as executables.is this also
a problem?

Thanking you in anticipation.

Yours faithfully,
Ruta