[daip] AIPS install to a Core Duo machine with SuSE10.1

Amy Mioduszewski amiodusz at nrao.edu
Mon Aug 28 11:30:24 EDT 2006

Dear Ray,

I'm sorry, but I do not see any error messages in what you sent us.
There is just a warning telling you to look at the FDEFAULT.SH, which
always occurs.  It is telling you to look in the FDEFAULTS and make sure
the paths to the compilers are correct.  I looked and found:
COMPILER=/opt/intel/fc/9.0/bin/ifort, is that right?  If not then change
it and continue.

Also I can recommend you try the binary install which does not require
compilers at all.  I think people have tried that with SuSE and it had
worked.

Cheers,

Amy