[daip] Around to talk about a problem with CLCAL

Doug Roberts doug-roberts at northwestern.edu
Tue Aug 15 19:47:49 EDT 2006

Hi Eric,

We've been poring over SN and CL before and after CLCAL's.  Doing
smoothing seems to help find solutions where there were failures.  That
is a good suggestion, thanks.  However, it looks like the interpolation
isn't being done in some time ranges over the fast-switch calibrator
(although it interpolation does work with the less-frequently observed
bright distant phase calibrator).  I was wondering under what
circumstances interpolation would not be carried out and if there would
be anything different between the two types of calibrators.

Thanks,
Doug

--
Doug Roberts, Ph.D.