[daip] task DBCON

Hermine Landt hlandt at head.cfa.harvard.edu
Wed Sep 21 13:19:14 EDT 2005

 hi Amy,

thank you for your help.
I have another question concerning imaging the combined data set. I choose
the values for BJMIN and BJMAX which give the most appropriate results,
however, I don't properly understand the significance of PA (the position
angle). Should I set it to zero? Is there a recommended value.

   thanks.   Hermine

   Hermine Landt
   Harvard-Smithsonian           E-mail: hlandt at cfa.harvard.edu
     Center for Astrophysics     Phone:  +1-617-496-7824
   60 Garden Street, MS-70       Fax:    +1-617-495-7356
   Cambridge, MA 02138, USA

                http://hea-www.harvard.edu/~hlandt/