[daip] Building AIPS on AMD Athlon 64 bit system

Ramesh Balasubramanyam ramesh at rri.res.in
Fri Sep 9 01:20:50 EDT 2005

 Thank you Eric. Hmmm... next time I send you any email I'll use the
subject field!!! I am to try and compile it sometime next week. If I run
into problems that I can't get much local help on, I'll get back to you. I
will also let you know if everything goes well and AIPS is humming along
on my 64 bit system at home! Thanks again.

 cheers
 ramesh