[daip] EOP corrections

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Wed Oct 26 13:52:44 EDT 2005

Dear Magdalena,
The answer is NO. You do not need to load the data again with more
recent version of FITLD.
Your CT table having been created by the old version of FITLD does not
have the time range information, but CLCOR will take care about this.
The time range information is not required if all CT table groups are
identical (most general case). CLCOR picks up the time range information
(if it is required) from the history file.

Leonid Kogan