[daip] CUTOFF in CCEDT

Claire Chandler cchandle at aoc.nrao.edu
Mon Oct 17 20:20:02 EDT 2005

Yes, this is my recollection too.  However, it still does not work
correctly.  I thought I could get around it by specifying NCOMP -1000000 0
in CALIB as specified in the help file, but now I find that CALIB reports
the number of clean components it is using before the first negative, and
that value includes a negative clean component as well.  So I don't know
what's going on with my negatives...

Claire