[daip] TACOP bogus message causing more user confusion.

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Sun Oct 9 13:43:52 EDT 2005

I have made clarifications in the TACOP error message - it would have
been easy for Jim to have asked to copy > 1 file and that error
message comes out for seq 2 which pre-existed.  Without the detail of
what file pre-existed, the error message was confusing.

I have also changed UVFLG (s.r FLAGUP actually) to do a JTRIM on the
reasons it reads from the FG table.  This is why the string compare
did not work I think.  It would be good if someone could try it.

Eric