[daip] FRING message

Jim Ulvestad julvesta at aoc.nrao.edu
Thu Oct 6 09:49:55 EDT 2005

Message did not go away:

coyote> FRING1: Task FRING  (release of 31DEC05) begins
coyote> FRING1: You are using a non-standard program
coyote> FRING1: Selecting, editing and calibrating the data
coyote> FRING1: Dividing data by source flux densities
coyote> FRING1: Determining solutions
coyote> FRING1: Writing SN table    7
coyote> FRING1: FREQUENCIES DO NOT LIE ON A UNIFORM GRID.
coyote> FRING1: THIS MAY DEGRADE DETERMINATION OF DELAYS.
coyote> FRING1: Time=   0/ 23 00 36, Polarization = 1