[daip] Disturbing warnings when running DBCON

R. Craig Walker cwalker at nrao.edu
Sun Oct 2 01:01:23 EDT 2005

When running DBCON on some 327 MHz VLBA split data, I got the following
warning messages:

localh> DBCON1: Task DBCON  (release of 31DEC05) begins
localh> DBCON1: Scaling u,v,w of data set 2 by  1.0004815E+00
localh> DBCON1: Scaling u,v,w of data set 1 by  1.0004815E+00
localh> DBCON1: RA and DEC match to within 1 microarcsecond each
localh> DBCON1: --I'm not going to shift positions
localh> DBCON1: Create C           .DBCON .   1 (UV)  on disk  3  cno   44
localh> DBCON1: Copied AN file from vol/cno/vers  3   28   1 to  3   44
1
localh> DBCON1: Copied AN file from vol/cno/vers  3   29   1 to  3   44   2
localh> DBCON1: Copied OB file from vol/cno/vers  3   28   1 to  3   44   1
localh> DBCON1: Copied WX file from vol/cno/vers  3   28   1 to  3   44   1
localh> DBCON1: TABINI: KEY COUNTS     51     51 OR COLS     11     10
DON'T MAT
localh>         CH
localh> DBCON1: DBCAPP: ERROR    1 OPENING INPUT TABLE
localh> DBCON1: Appears to have ended successfully
localh> DBCON1: localhost    31DEC05 TST: Cpu=      68.7  Real=     106

The first complaint is that the messages don't say what table they're
having trouble with.  I have to guess.  I suggest that the "ERROR 1
OPENING INPUT TABLE" Message be modified to give the table type.

I think that the problem is with the WX table, but I can't be sure.  The
output WX table exists, but looks like it is only for one of the data
sets.
Fortunately the WX table is not important for what I'm trying to do.

Craig

    R. Craig Walker            Array Operations Center
    cwalker at nrao.edu           National Radio Astronomy Observatory Phone
505 835 7247        P. O. Box O
    Fax    505 835 7027        Socorro NM 87801   USA