[daip] Re: MK3IN severe bug

Leonia Kogan lkogan at aoc.nrao.edu
Sun Nov 27 18:27:29 EST 2005

Walter,

I can not say anything right now about MK3IN. I have never touch this task.
I can gues that you got the difference between MK3IN and UVFIX outputs
because
your array name is not VLA, is not VLBA, is not EVN, but something
different and you
used UVFIXPRM=0.  You can check your array name under Telescope at IMH.

I have run UVFIX ('tst') with my VLBA data and do not see a big
difference!!!

Leonia