[daip] Re: Problem with APCAL?

Sean Dougherty sean.dougherty at nrc-cnrc.gc.ca
Tue Nov 1 21:08:44 EST 2005

To whomever,
Solved my problem. Indeed it is very relevant that the FITLD version was
from 31DEC01 (not 02 as I reported). Noted that there was a varying
number of row numbers in the GC table, dependent on frequency. Realised
that redundant tables needed to be merged. Running utility VLBAMCAL
solved my problem.

Cheers,
Sean