[daip] Re: MNJ implementation after aips installation

Eric Greisen egreisen at nrao.edu
Tue Nov 1 10:46:42 EST 2005

Jeff Mangum writes:

 > I have do_daily.torgo (machine name is torgo).  I am trying to get an
 > answer from the sysadmins regarding the machine name (it is also an
 > issue for IDL licensing).  I already have the bashrc settings.

    This is okay so long as your machine always calls itself torgo.

The MNJ is the script do_daily.torgo which we assume you will run by
hand occasionally rather than with a cron job.  If you prefer an
automatic cron, get Pat Murphy to help you set it up (unless you are
already familiar with cron).

Eric Greisen