[daip] Re: CONFI

Leonia Kogan lkogan at nrao.edu
Thu May 19 23:32:07 EDT 2005

Mark,

Yes, last year I enhanced the concept of the mask file adding the option
of the file in fits format. But the option of the ASCII format is there
as well. The help file say:
"If the IN2FILE includes character sequence 'FITS' then
                the IN2FILE is interpreted as FITS format file
             else the file is interpreted as ASCII format file:"

But I changed the concept of restricted (masked) points:

"3. IND, restricted (IND=1) or not restricted (IND=0)"

You consider  "unmasked pixels  (ie, mask value == 1)  "
The last version of CONFI  uses the opposite concept. See help:
"3. IND, restricted (IND=1) or not restricted (IND=0)"

Leonia