[daip] AIPS taking control

Glenn Morrison morrison at noao.edu
Thu May 19 14:13:50 EDT 2005

Hi Eric,

It seems that with RedHat Enterprise w3, you must set BADDISK=swap disk
otherwise AIPS can really slowdown/stop any desktop activity if running
a cpu intensive AIPS task.

Having set BADDISK to my swap disk, I'm running IMAGR now on about 60hrs
of combined A&B array uv data and I have no problems.

--Glenn