[daip] Re: Problem with AIPS installation

Anthony Remijan aremijan at pop900.gsfc.nasa.gov
Tue May 17 09:22:52 EDT 2005

IT WORKS!!!!

We were able to display and fiddle with AIPS TV,  we almost cried it was
so beautiful...:)

Thanks for all your help with everything!

I have to look up one more thing or perhaps it is an easy fix and you
can just offer your advice.  When I login as me everything works fine,
but when my mentor logs in, who has admin privileges, and starts AIPS
from /Users/remijan/Desktop/AIPS/LOGIN.SH,  the AIPS TV and Servers do
not start and AIPS asks for a password on the machine?  AIPS does start
but none of the peripherals start...this should be an easy fix correct?

Thanks again,
Tony