[daip] Re: Troubles reading DAT

Josh Winn jwinn at cfa.harvard.edu
Mon Jul 25 15:25:03 EDT 2005

Hi Eric,

No, this is not one of Shoshana's machines - this is my own machine.
(The radio group is in a different building and is on a different network
than the rest of the CfA, sadly.)

Actually, $ARCH is SOL, not SUL. Maybe this is the cause of the problem.
I will try re-installing using SUL instead of SOL. I didn't know that SUL
existed.

Cheers,

Josh