[daip] aips_gripe

vfish at aoc.nrao.edu vfish at aoc.nrao.edu
Fri Jul 22 11:49:08 EDT 2005

{22-JUL-2005 09:45:40}
{arielle      UN-REGISTERED!!!!!!!}
{   85  31DEC05  LINX}
{Vincent L. Fish}
{NRAO-Socorro}
{(505)835-7098}
{When the key combination <Shift>-<Enter> is pressed, AIPS crashes with
   the error message: "Segmentation fault (core dumped)".  This is
   reproducible on my machine (arielle), and has been noted to occur on
   Emily Levesque's machine (elevesque) as well.  Both machines run Red Hat
   Linux.

 It would be really nice to get this fixed.  When I type quickly, sometimes I
   press the bottom edge of the <Enter> key.  If I slip just slightly, the <Shift
   key gets held with it, causing AIPS to crash.

  }
{AIPS crashes on key combination <Shift>-<Enter>}
{vfish at nrao.edu}
{ }