[daip] Finding resolution with JMFIT

Olivia Tang tangolivia at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 15:42:45 EDT 2005

Hi,

Thanx for your help last time. I'm trying to use JMFIT and ADDBEAM to
put the resolution onto my MSX pictures. I realize that even adjacent
point sources give pretty different major and minor beam axis in
arcsec and very different position angle. I'm wondering how to select
a sensible value to attach to the picture. And just to make sure, so
you said OHGEO can match the cell size of the 2 pictures. Is that
equivalent to matching the resolution? Thanx very much!

Olivia